Monday, October 20, 2008

In case you're interested . . .

This may not be the best place to do this, but since I'm not sure if I have everyone's email, I thought I would put it here. Don't know if you've heard about Pinching Your Pennies.com, but it's a site you can sign up with for free. I've been using them for quite some time with regards to groceries. They rate groceries at different stores and let you know if it is a Hot buy or not. I love having it come every week! Also, if you sign up for it, they send weekly deals from different stores, companies, etc. with alerts of sales and codes for extra savings. Just thought I'd share . . .

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I really enjoy this website too... I used to get more into it, but found when I worked on it I could save a LOT of money!!

Thanks for sharing with everyone else!