Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lagoon . . . Not!!

Because of Jenni's (Hi!) and Lynda's (Hi!) comments to my last posting, I have to tell "the rest of the story." We were on our way to Lagoon, everybody psyched to have a great day. We got there, the parking lot was totally full and they were filling up the overflow lot, and as we were pulling into our parking spot, I really felt like maybe we shouldn't go - my thinking being huge crowds, 90 degree weather, and getting there a lot later (1:30) than we usually do. After talking about it, we finally decided to not go. Instead we went to Cheesecake Factory and a movie. Later on the news we heard that one of the transformers blew, riders were stuck on rides, and that it was a few hours before they got everything up and running. I think we made the right decision on that one! We'll try another day! (We need Sarah's story now . . .)

No comments: