Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to my crazy idea!

Hello everyone, this is Jenni~ As I'm guessing you already knew. Anyway I got the idea from my friend. All of thier cousins and aunts and uncles etc. are able to post what's going on in thier lives. I thought this would be a great idea so that Grandma and Grandpa can keep updated and we can all be in touch a little better. I know that I'm always wondering how everyone is doing, and thought this could be a fabulous way to share fun family news and pictures from events etc. So, I know I don't have everyone's email addresses, if you could send an email to me with other people who may want to contribute to this blog, I can add them so they have access to the blog.

I do want to mention that this is a fun idea, but we need people to actually make posts to keep it alive and not old news.

I love you all and hope we can make this blog work! If you need help figuring out how to post, let me know! I'd be happy to help you learn how to upload pics, video or whatever.

Jenni

No comments: