Tuesday, July 15, 2008

AI

Just had to share our fun experience last night. We are major fans (Ed, Jonathan, and I) of American Idol. The other two are fans but not gotta-watch-every-week kind of fans. We had the chance to go to the Top 10 Tour Concert. It was so fun! We had seats pretty close, with a really good view. Each person sang great songs, and, of course, David Archuletta, was great, and the crowd let him know they were happy to see him! Edward and I have been to some concerts in our time, but we both thought this definitely was the loudest we had heard in one. It was definitely a fun splurge!

Zachary is gone on a three-day camp - his last one with the Young Men group. Regarding mission prep, he has his acceptance letter in, passport on it's way, and he has his immunizations done. I think this mission is really happening!

Last Sunday Jonathan had an interview with the bishop to become an Elder, so that should be coming in the next while. He has expressed interest in going through the temple, so we will be working on that in the next while.

Next Monday Braden leaves for a week-long camp at Bear Lake. He is way excited and has been looking forward to this all summer. Edward will be joining him there for a few of the days. Braden just got done with a summer PE program that will free up one more period of the school day so he can take seminary and other electives he wants to participate in.

And . . . summer is going too fast!

3 comments:

badgerclan said...

It's so fun to hear what's going on with everyone - I do wish some of the "others" - you know who you are!!-- would also add a tidbit or two - do we have pretty much everyone signed up?

Jenni said...

I've sent invites to everyone who's email I have. :) If you are think I may have forgotten someone still PLEASE email me and I'll get an invite sent.

How fun, I enjoy American Idol, but we're not in a position to splurge right now. However, I am excited for our upcoming Jack Johnson concert. :D

KrisD said...

Jack Johnson - sounds familiar, who is he?