Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy times

I really dislike seeing too many days go by without seeing something on this sight. Everyone is on the go and things are happening, we all tend to think "Oh no one will be interested in this", but you know that really isn't true. If everyone else is like me, they enjoy hearing even little thoughts and ideas. It is just the idea of feeling the connection with the ones we love. We don't get to see or communicate with most of you very often and this just lets the rest of us see a little bit of you and yours. I know I am rambling on here, but I just wanted everyone to know how much I enjoy the opportunity to touch just a little bit of your lives, and know how things fare at your house.

Life the last couple of weeks has been hectic, but most of it has been fun. We had visits from Lynda and Tony, Sarah and Eric and even Aaron dropped in and said hi on his way to Vale, OR.

We visited Dierke's Lake, Balanced rock, Island Park and Yellowstone Park. We swam, hiked and just had us a great time being together.

Mom, (Grandma) had a stroke and has had a struggle, but is putting up a fight and seems to be improving daily. Her speech is getting better and she is getting stonger. She eats good and they say she is sleeping good. She has a long way to go, but she has always had a lot of faith and I know if she is supposed to get better the Lord will help her and with all our prayers she will be able to do as the Lord wants. We love her so much.


"Wherever we may be, our Heavenly Father can hear and answer the prayer offered in faith."
Thomas S. Monson - Ensign, Feb. 2001, 6

4 comments:

me said...

I totally agree with you Randy. I check this blog several times a day because I want to see what's going on with everyone!

badgerclan said...

Thank you dad!! I don't want to be the only one putting stuff on here, as I have thought of putting more stuff on, but would love to here from "EVERYONE"

ZAD-Man said...

I agree too, but I wasn't invited! (This is Zach Durtschi, by the way) Can I get in on this?

Jenni said...

I'll add you Zach! sorry! I really thought I sent you an invite. look for it tonight!