Thursday, July 17, 2008

Visiting Grandma


I'm posting this from Grandma & Grandpa's house. We came up to visit and to go to the temple open house. We just came from the hospital. Grandma was glad to see us. She said, "Hello Jessyka, you're a beautiful young lady." Grandpa said that's the most she's said all at once. Then she asked Jessyka what she's doing this summer. I'm so glad we came. As we were leaving we could hear Grandma talking more to Grandpa also. We're so glad she's improving. Grandpa said that today they're talking about her coming home possibly on Tuesday. That would be wonderful!

4 comments:

Randy said...

Thank you for comming to Twin Falls and seeing Grandma and Grandpa. I think it gives them a lift and helps them both on the road to recovery. I wish we would have been able to see you, but things are always set at go-go and faster-faster mode. Thanks for the post and photo. I think everyone should put a family photo on this blog, along with names and ages(at least of the young ones).

me said...

I wish we could have seen you too. It was a pretty quick trip for us and I don't think we could have done it any other week this summer. The timing just worked out this week.

We're working on a family picture. We don't have a current one. Hopefully soon. We have to get Christian home from camp Loll first!

Jenni said...

Lorie, I'd love to do your pics still... ;) However i'd be sad if I couldn't do a great one. love you. me

me said...

Jenni, I want you to do our pics still. Things are always so crazy. Maybe we'll have to make a trip just for that purpose. Maybe at the end of August or for Labor Day.
Love you!