Sunday, July 6, 2008

News from the Western Front



Hello everyone!! I sure is fun to read about everyone's news here on the blog!

I read it faithfully everyday... okay sometimes I visit numerous times to see if someone has posted throughout the day. So, It's time for me to stop lurking and post.

John and I are documenting all the "Scary" things I do when we go out and about in Nature... This first video is at Zion's National Park when we were climbing Angel's Landing. We didn't make it all the way to the end. This was the end of the hike for me. But now I can psych myself up to doing the rest of the hike next time we go, right? This was way back last November-- so you can tell we need to get some updated pictures downloaded from his camera so I can post some more recent pics.

Love to all!! Come home soon Grandma!! We'll see you next weekend!!

xoxoxo Becca

2 comments:

Meza said...

LOL!! I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh but you looked terrified(even though you were smiling at the same time). I would be totally freaked out to though. I loved the "Aaagghhh!" I don't know if you would even be able to get me on that ledge you were on so I think you should get a bravery award!!
Later Tater--Lynda

badgerclan said...

That looks soooo fun!! But then I love the outdoorsy stuff!! You are a brave person!! When are you coming down?