Friday, July 18, 2008

Us. :)


Our Daughter-4.75 years


Tender Heart- 3 years


Baby Boy - 19 months


This is us in Lava Hot Springs in June of this year. :) Lame that's the best family photo we have right now, but better than nothing.

We were lucky enough to be able to make a trip to Twin Falls, last weekend. It was so good to see Grandma, and I'm SO glad to hear she is continuing to do better and better. Josh, John and Dad got some good yard work done, and we got to spend some time with almost everyone. Thanks to Cathy for letting us make thier house crazy for a few days, and to everyone for entertaining and visiting with us! We love you and wish we were able to come up and visit more often.

***This post was inspired by Uncle Randy, he said he wished we'd all post pics of the kids, with ages, and/or a family pic. :) ***

** I'm a paranoid person about putting our kids names out on the blog- any blog, so yeah, I'd be happy to send thier names in an email or something. But this scary world we live in has gotten to me, am I crazy? ***

1 comment:

KrisD said...

I've been nervous about putting out information for the world to see and read. You've done a smart thing with "renaming" the kids. And your thoughts on your blog about enjoying each stage - how true! I go back through our videos and it brings back such special memories and fun times! It definitely goes too fast!